Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 327%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 GBP / SOS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 132% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £8,697 (6,179,180 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)