Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 360%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00148 GBP / SOS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 252% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £11,000 (7,444,580 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)