Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 GBP / SOS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 146% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,647 (4,283,642 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)