Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,223 (3,958 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (29 minutes ago)