Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00736 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,020 (₨410,543) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)