Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,866 (₨439,616) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)