Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18368 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,845 (RM10,045) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)