Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,677 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,294 (€2,599) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,100 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)