Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,310 (€2,620) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)