Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02685 GBP / UYU
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 34% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,255 ($U83,988) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)