Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.886 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,692 (€1,911) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)