Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07998 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,066 (25,834 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)