Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 GBP / TZS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 40% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,100 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,262 (3,729,300 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)