Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01183 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 8% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,457 (₨292,299) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)