Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07708 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,389 (Bs 69,913) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)