Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07831 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,533 (Bs 45,112) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)