Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08018 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,680 (Bs 45,894) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)