Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07208 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,481 (Bs 48,298) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (38 minutes ago)