Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06199 GBP / LSL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 22% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,946 (31,387 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)