Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,962 (€4,490) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)