Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02723 GBP / UAH
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,215 (44,608₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)