Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03192 GBP / UAH
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,202 (68,991₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)