Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25596 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,402 (R$ 9,386) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)