Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 9% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,413 (€3,936) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)