Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00703 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,534 (₨502,887) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)