Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,396 (€2,741) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)