Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,377 (€2,711) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)