Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,206 (€2,550) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)