Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,074 (€2,361) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)