Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.754 GBP / CUC *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,759 (3,657 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)