Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,808 (COL$6,399,878) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (38 minutes ago)