Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,435 (COL$5,141,046) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)