Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.177 GBP / BHD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,659 (Dinar 1,221) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)