Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.991 GBP / BHD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 14% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,979 (Dinar 994) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)