Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02647 GBP / NIO
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 45% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,128 (80,391 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)