Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 30% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,381 (€3,848) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)