Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 30% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,258 (€3,690) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (40 minutes ago)