Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11326 GBP / SDG *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,121 (18,728 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)