Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00128 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,758 (2,147,678 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)