Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 17% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,340 (1,734,995 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)