Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,567 (3,399,887 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)