Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 13% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,824 (2,139,867 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)