Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,802 (2,135,874 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)