Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00136 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,575 (2,631,693 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)