Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,662 (1,985,514 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)