Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,641 (Rp 27,243,560) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)