Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,545 (Rp 40,558,800) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (39 minutes ago)