Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,919 (Rp 33,145,507) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)