Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01090 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,005 (₨92,147) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)