Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,717 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,902 (€3,449) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)