Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,625 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,477 (€2,846) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)