Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02970 GBP / UAH
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,280 (43,108₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)