Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09586 GBP / SEK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,375 (45,638 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)