Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01662 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,015 (Php121,274) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)