Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / CDF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,220 (4,817,699 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (40 minutes ago)