Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,202 (€2,478) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)