Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00301 GBP / AOA *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,127 (1,039,513 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)