Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00335 GBP / AOA *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,528 (1,052,554 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)