Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XOF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 16% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,014 (1,499,876 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)