Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,437 ($1,899) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)