Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00339 GBP / AOA *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 50% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,905 (1,152,366 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (40 minutes ago)