Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.874 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,701 (€4,236) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)