Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07410 GBP / ZMW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,865 (38,657 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)