Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00148 GBP / CRC
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 8% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,362 (₡ 2,275,085) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)