Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 19% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,027 (€2,344) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (35 minutes ago)