Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,677 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24594 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,945 (S/. 7,909) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)