Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24655 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,457 (S/. 9,964) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)