Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,403 (2,140,439 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (25 minutes ago)