Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 38% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,337 (2,156,283 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)