Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.742 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,059 ($2,773) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)