Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20717 GBP / PLN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,383 (11,501 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)