Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 16% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,092 (€2,469) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)