Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 12% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,573 (€2,945) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)