Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00644 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,001 (₨155,285) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)